Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. See City Destination Provide best services for Varanasi(Kashi) Tour Package.
- Upon arrival meet and Greet at Varanasi Airport / Railway station and transfer to Hotel and freshen up.
- Visit to New Birla Temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Durga Temple , Manas Mandir, BHU.
- And then visit Baranasi silk weaving place and in free time can go for shopping.
- In evening visit Ghat to take part in Ganga Aarti ceremony of Mother Holy Ganges at Dasaswamedh ghat and Back to hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
Day 2: Varanasi (sightseeing) - Varanasi Airport/ Railway Station
- Early morning 05:00 AM visit Dassaswamedh Ghat for Subah-e-Banaras and enjoy sunrise and Pind Daan.
- And after this visit to- Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Kaal Bhairaw Temple.
- After breakfast, visit Sarnath, it is a place where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma, or where Buddha preached his first sermon. Visit Dhamekh Stupa,the remains of Buddhist monasteries, the Ashoka Pillar and Dharmarajika Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Thai Temple, Archaeological Museum, Tibetan Temple.The Mahabodhi Society Temple at Sarnath is one of the most ancient temples in India.
- After this,Proceed towards Varanasi Airport/ Railway Station for departure. Your journey ends here.We hope, you will depart with good memories.
Thank's for connecting See City Destination Pvt Ltd. i hope again trip in Varanasi(Kashi) Tour Package.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charge
- Accommodation / Hotel
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses Caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Any rituals
Term and Condition