Dashashwamedh Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat
Feel the culture: Covers historical lanes (Galis)/bazaars of Varanasi.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Start Point: Dashashwamedh Ghat
Walk Through: Man Mandir Ghat (Observatory), Nepali Mandir, Manikarnika Ghat, Kachori Gali, Khoya Gali, Local Market & Chowk
End Point: Mankarnika Ghat (Burning Ghat/Cremation Ghat)
Timing: It depends on the season. 4 PM is the best time for summers and 3 PM for winters.
In this walk you’ll be exploring the heritage lanes from Dashaswamedh Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat on foot.
- Min 2 pax is required.
- Wear sport shoes and be comfortable when walking!
- Well Experienced tourist guide(English/Hindi speaking*)
- Mineral Water bottle(one bottle per person)
- Veg Snacks (Varanasi local food)
- Personal Expenditure like tip, Pooja, donations etc
- Tourist guide speaking other languages (like Thai, Chinese, Japanese and many more) We can provide such guide with extra language charges of 350 INR for first person and 150 for second onwards.
- Drop/Pick-up facility up to Starting/End Point
Term and Condition