DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
On arrival at Srinagar, you will meet our representative and proceed towards Srinagar. On reaching Srinagar check in to the hotel .after relaxing visit the famous jamia masjid and Hazaratbal Shrine. And return back in the hotel.
DAY 2: SRINAGAR - GULMARG
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg (on an altitude of 2730 mts above sea level) driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg - the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees.
Stroll leisurely or take pony rides (on own) across the green meadow to one of the world's highest Golf Course.
A must is a fun-filled ride in the newly introduced Gondola lift (on own).
Return to the Hotel/houseboat in Srinagar in the evening for overnight stay.
DAY 3 SrinagarTO PAHALGAM
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed for pahalgham (THE LAND OF SHEPHARDS) on the way of pahalgham you will enjoy the saffron valley at pampore and after reach ananthnag the gate way of pahalgham and return back for over night Pahalgam
Day 4 PAHALGAM TO SRINAGAR
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed towards Srinagar. On reaching Srinagar check in to the hotel .after relaxing visit the famous jamia masjid and Hazaratbal Shrine. And return back in the hotel.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out from hotel & transfer to Srinagar airport for departure, back to home with beautiful memories of a life time trip.
- 4/5 Nights’ accommodation in above mentioned Hotels
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Driver allowances, night holds, tolls, fuel charges.
- All sight-seeing by private cab
- AC in cab will not be used in case hilly areas
- All applicable taxes
- 24/7 assistant service
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges, Camera charges, Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Term and Condition