Lucknow - Ayodhya - Allahabad (Prayagraj) Varanasi - Bodhgaya
DAY 01: LUCKNOW - AYODHAYA
Lucknow, a large city in northern India, is the capital of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Toward its center is Rumi Darwaza, a Mughal gateway. Nearby, the 18th-century Bara Imambara shrine has a huge arched hall. Upstairs, Bhool Bhulaiya is a maze of narrow tunnels with city views from its upper balconies. Close by, the grand Victorian Husainabad Clock Tower was built as a victory column in 1881. Overnight stay at ayodhaya.
DAY 02 : AYODHAYA – ALLAHABAD
After early breakfast, we proceed to Ayodhaya . Full day local sightseeing of Ayodhaya City. It is on the banks of the Gogra (Ghaghara or Saryu) River, bathing in which is supposed to destroy even the sin. Ayodhaya, is believed to be the Birth Place of Lord Rama . Ayodhaya during ancient times was known as Kosaladesa. Remnants of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam can still be found in Ayodhaya. According to Jain belief, five tirthankaras were born at Ayodhaya, including Adinath (Rishabhadeva), the 1st tirthankar. Later visit Hanuman Garhi, Kanak Bhawan, Ramkatha Museum.Overnight stay at ayodhaya
DAY 03: ALLAHABAD – VARANASI
After breakfast proceed drive towards Allahabad, for visit to Triveni Sangam for holi dips, Allahabad Fort, Hanuman Temple, Anand Bhawan, Allahabad Museum, Iskon Temple, Alopi Devi Temple, Nav Grah temple etc. After this proceed drive towards Varanasi, check in into Hotel. Overnight stay at Varanasi.
Day 04: VARANASI - BODH GAYA
Early morning proceed drive to Gaya,check in into Hotel. Visit Vishnupaad temple for Ritual Pinda Dann pooja and Mangala Gauri Darshan. Move drive to Bodhgaya visit Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi Tree, Great Buddha Statue, Chinese Temple, Barabar Cavas, Ajapala Nigrodha Tree & Royal Bhutan Monastery. Overnight stay at Bodhgaya.
Day 05: BODH GAYA - VARANASI
Early morning proceed drive to Varanasi. Check in the hotel with traditional Welcome. Later city tour of Varanasi – visit New Vishwanath Temple in campus of Banaras Hindu University, Sankat Mochan Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, Durga Temple, Kaal Bhairav Temple,Tridev Temple, Kaudi Mata Temple etc. In evening Ganga Aarti and Boating on River Ganga at Dasaswamedh Ghat & overnight stay at Varanasi.
DAY 06: VARANASI
Early morning proceed drive to visit Sarnath - it is a place where Lord Buddha preached first sermon after enlightenment, visit Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Jain Temple, Buddha Temple, Sarnath Museum, Ashok Pillar, Deer Park. Then move drive to Ramnagar Fort, Palace of King of Varanasi. In evening visit Silk Weaving centre heart of Varanasi product then back to hotel & check out. And departure at Varanasi Airport / Railway Station.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast in hotel.
- All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel
- Transportation by Air-conditioned) Tempo travell, for sightseeing and tour, excursions as per our itinerary.
- All state taxes/toll taxes and parking fee.
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges, Camera charges, Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Safari is not included in Sasan Gir National Park.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Term and Condition