Day 1. Arrival in Varanasi
Once you arrive at the holy city of Varanasi and the city which also known for its iconic and ancient temples, you will be immediately greeted by our tour representative who will guide you to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay. By evening you will be taken to witness the polpular, glorious and majestic Ganga Darshan. After this, you will be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2. Varanasi Local Sightseeing
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be taken for a sightseeing expedition to places like – Kashi Vishwanath, Annapurna Devi Temple, Vishalakshi Devi, Sankat Mochan, Durga Kund, and the popular BHU. After excitement, you will be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3. Varanasi – Allahabad
Early in the morning, you will be driven to Allahabad which is situated at a distance for 4 hour. Once you arrive in Allahabad you woll be taken to have a holy dip in one of the holiest confluences of India – Triveni Sangam where three of the holiest rivers meet which are Ganga, the Yamuna and the mythical river of Saraswati. You will then be made to proceed on towards your allotted hotel here where after you are conveniently checked in, you will be spending the night here.
Day 4. Allahabad – Ayodhya
Once you are done with your breakfast you will be taken towards another historical and iconic holy Hindu destination of Ayodhya which is situated at a distance of 5 hours. Upon arriving at Ayodhya you will be immediately checked in to your hotel. You will then be taken out for a brief sightseeing of the holy city which will include places like Ram Janmbhoomi, Janki Bhawan, Kanak Bhawan and Hanuman Garhi. After this you will be assisted back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5. Ayodhya – Varanasi Departure
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be transferred to Varanasi which will require covering a road journey of 5 hours.You will be immediately transferred to your departure destination of either airport or railway station from where you will be continuing your journey onwards or for home.
Tour Cost Includes: -
• Meeting and assistance on arrival.
• Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast in hotel.
• All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel
• Transportation by Air-conditioned) Dzire / etios for sightseeing and tour, excursions as per our itinerary.
• Driver, Toll tax and parking Tax, bhiar
Tour Cost Excludes: -
- AOnceir fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges, Camera charges, Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Safari is not included in Sasan Gir National Park.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Term and Condition